Monday 25 November 2013

New Longs : BTT & PTM

I have been a bit slow opening new trades of late.  Unfortunately this is because my current longs have been slow to clear their open risk.  Even now these positions have opened up because of things hitting stops rather than taking off which would be preferable.  The XAO has practically gone nowhere for nearly two months and that type of market activity can make even the best trend trading systems look a little ugly.

However, my system is still on so when there is a space to fill I try to find the best stocks to fill it from whatever pops up on the day.

I bought BTT.   It goes Ex Div in a week so it needs to get moving or I will have to start moving stops in an ugly manner


and I'm a having another go at PTM


Charts courtesy of www.IncredibleCharts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment