Thursday 14 November 2013

Disclaimer

Well of course there's a disclaimer! You see these everywhere these days because some people won't take responsibility for their own actions. They live a life based on anything that goes well is because of them but anything that goes badly must surely be someone elses fault so they rush around suing people. Soon all the beaches will have fences to stop people from drowning and footpaths will have barriers to stop people from running into the traffic. We already have warning signs on hot water taps because, strangely, they contain hot water! All this and more, simply because a few idiots won't take responsibility for their own actions and don't think before they act. It's a form of reverse Darwinism and soon the world will be full of people killing themselves simply because a sign was missing. As an aside, I live in Australia and all the signs seem to be in English yet the country has many non English speaking residents. Does that mean the people who put the signs all over the place don't care about these people? Can we expect multi lingual signs? Even then, they would have to be in around 50 different languages.

So pay attention – This blog is about my trades, thoughts on trading, my actions and my dreams (and sometimes about other things too).  It is not intended as personal or financial advice or to induce any of my millions of readers (I like to think big) to take any particular action. If you do decide that you should take some action or other based on what you see here then please remember that we are all supposed to be adults and whatever action you take is YOUR responsibility, not mine.

For my own part I will show actual trades and actual results. I am using real money for this (although probably not much by some peoples standards) and I can prove that if it comes to it. I will also rabble on about different theories and my thoughts on them. My thoughts may be spectacularly accurate or completely wrong. I have been known to be wrong in the past even spectacularly so – you have been warned! Usually in disclaimers there is a line about past results not being indicative of future performance – I hope this is true of my most momentous blunders.


I don't receive any money for mentioning any product or any person here and if I do (I live in hope) I will say so. There may be advertisements alongside my stuff on these pages and even though I may receive some revenue from them if everybody reads them and clicks on them I don't personally condone their content or otherwise. In fact I probably haven't even heard of half the advertisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment