Tuesday 19 November 2013

Closed Trades: GFF & JBH

I am going to power through the closed trades a little.  I want to get up to date and start just posting trades as they happen but I also want to show all the trades on this method so that it builds a decent picture of my understanding of 'how trading works'.

First off the rank today is GFF.  It's another one of those fizzlers that my trading account is littered with.  It is worth noting that before I bought GFF it had a 6 month rate of change at 23%.  After I bought it the 6 month ROC has petered out to -6%.  I am merely trying to jump onto nice trends and take a piece of the action.  I am not attempting to predict the future, but, I like to think that if (when) I buy at the top, any decent trending stock won't burn me too much.  If all my losses were less than 0.5R I would think I was in trading paradise.


JBH is a different story.  It was rising when I bought it and just kept going eventually hitting the target.  It has kept rising since I sold it and you can see I have bought it again.  


All Charts courtesy of www.IncredibleCharts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment