Tuesday 19 November 2013

Closed Trades: MTU, SRX & CRZ

These were the last three trades I kicked off in July.  I will get these out of the way then look at some stats.

First off the rank was MTU.  At this stage I was sticking in quite ambitious targets and MTU nearly got there then bucketed.  I decided after that to narrow the target in a little because I felt like I watched a bit too much open profit disappear on this one.  Even though I had a fair idea about how I was going to apply this method I was trading it with real money to test how it worked in real life, as apposed to paper trading, so I still tweaked it for a little while.


Next came SRX - another ho hum trade


And finally CRZ - this one hit the newly narrowed in target and really hasn't done much since

All Charts courtesy of www.IncredibleCharts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment