Wednesday 28 May 2014

Forex : 28th May : New trades and updates

A little activity on the currency front today

CHFJPY has made a pullback in a down trend - I'm shorting here as per the colored bars.  EURJPY is in a similar position but the high correlation means I have stayed away from that one.



I have another option signal on the Aussie.  It's arguably not as strong as the one on 2nd May but, nevertheless, I favor going long a 9200 September Call here spending 1.0 R





On our existing trades, AUDCHF has closed in our favor so I am pulling the stop in a little to 0.8205 and pushing the target out a little to 0.8398





Disclaimer
I am not a financial adviser.  These are paper trades.  I am not suggesting you follow these signals.  If you take any action based on my blog you do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment