Monday 17 March 2014

New Stock Trades : 17th March 2014

Despite the drop in the index the on/off switch is still in the on position.
Chart courtesy of www.IncredibleCharts.com


Last week I managed to open 4 new positions in each portfolio.  Other than that nothing much happened so no need to do a weekly positions update just yet.  As the Hitcher and Random portfolios are limited to 6R open risk at any one time, I am only looking for two extra positions in each until the existing trades either get going or stop out.  The flipper still needs 12 positions to fill the portfolio up so it will be buying with ears pinned back for a while yet.
New trades

Hitcher
Buy CLH Stop 1.75 (Disclosure - I own shares in CLH)

Random
Buy RFG Stop 4.17
Buy AHE Stop 3.40

Flipper
No new trades

Closing

Hitcher
 Nil

Random
Nil

Flipper
Nil

Disclaimer
I am not a financial adviser.  These are paper trades.  I am not suggesting you follow these signals.  If you take any action based on my blog you do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment