Saturday 8 March 2014

Hitcher System 4 : The Plan "If you fail to plan - you plan to fail"

In reality the first three Hitcher posts also form part of the plan too, but this general section will be common among the Hitcher trades and the random trades (more on them soon).

My Imaginary account will start with $50,000

My brokerage will be 0.1% of the trade size (minimum 8%)

The account is leveraged and borrowing costs are RBA Cash Rate + 3%

Maximum Risk per trade ( R ) starts at $800 but will increase each time the trading capital steps up another 10 grand as in the following table.  You can see I want my trade size to grow BUT I want it to become a smaller percentage of the capital



Maximum Trade Count : 16
Maximum new trades each week : 4
Maximum open R : 6R

No comments:

Post a Comment