Tuesday 22 July 2014

Forex : 22nd July 2014

Here is something of a slightly different flavor.  I have heard these style of trades called many things but probably "Event Area" trades describes it the most fully to me.  The idea is to aggressively target areas that have proved decisive in the recent past with tight stops and high R:R.  For example here is a low a few days ago at a level of support - My order would be: Buy at 1.0755 - Stop 1.0725 and an R : R of 1 : 5.  The order is placed and we either get filled or we don't.  Let's not waste our lives in front of the screen.



Here we are attempting to rejoin the HA defined down-trend in a more conventional manner.  I would have sold at 1.0734 - Stop at 1.0806 - target 1.0603



Disclaimer
I am not a financial adviser.  These are paper trades.  I am not suggesting you follow these signals.  If you take any action based on my blog you do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment