Saturday 5 December 2015

Stocks: 7th December 2015

Disclaimer - Read this first!

This is not a signal service. While endeavoring to post signals before time occasionally I will only be able to post signals a day or two late

I am not a financial adviser. These are paper trades. I am not suggesting you follow these signals. If you take any action based on my blog you do so at your own risk.


System status

WETT System** - Off (As at 7 December 2015) Take no extra positions. Stops ratchet up to protect capital

Opening Stock Trades

WETT System

Nil

Closing Stock Trades

WETT System

IPP is subject to a takeover by REA and going nowhere. I tend to bail out of stocks when takeovers are in the wind and IPP is no exception - Sell IPP on Mondays open

Chart(s) of the day

Nil

_____________________________________


Disclosure - Personal Interests: EHE, GTY, ISD, JHC and MQA


All Stock charts courtesy of www.IncredibleCharts.com


** WETT Trades are closely aligned with the methodology described in 'The Weekend Trend Trader' by Nick Radge. Buy his book if you wish to discover how I am generating these signals (note: I do not receive any benefit from promoting Nick Radge)

No comments:

Post a Comment