Saturday 22 August 2015

Stocks : 24th August 2015

Disclaimer - Read this first!

I am not a financial adviser.  These are paper trades.  I am not suggesting you follow these signals.  If you take any action based on my blog you do so at your own risk.
This is not a signal service.  While endeavoring to post signals before time occasionally I will only be able to post signals a day or two late


 Disclosure - Personal Interests: BWP, MMS, NSRVTG, AMA, ASZ, SIP


System status

WETT System**  - Off (As at 10 August 2015) Take no new positions and ratchet up stops to protect portfolio

Opening Stock Trades

WETT

Nil

 

Closing Stock Trades

WETT
Sell AMA and ABP on Mondays open



Chart(s) of the day

Nil

All Stock charts courtesy of www.IncredibleCharts.com

** WETT Trades are closely aligned with the methodology described in 'The Weekend Trend Trader' by Nick Radge.  Buy his book if you wish to discover how I am generating these signals (note: I do not receive any benefit from promoting Nick Radge)

No comments:

Post a Comment