Monday 27 April 2015

Stocks : 27th April 2015

Disclaimer - Read this first!
I am not a financial adviser.  These are paper trades.  I am not suggesting you follow these signals.  If you take any action based on my blog you do so at your own risk.
This is not a signal service.  While endeavoring to post signals before time occasionally I will only be able to post signals a day or two late


 Disclosure - Personal InterestsAPACQR, FET, GPT, MFG, MMS,  NHF, NSR,
RFG, SAR, SPO, VLW, VTG, SIP, APN

Opening Stock Trades


WETT = ON (As at 26 Jan 2015) - Take new positions and ratchet up stops as appropriate
WETT **
Nil

 

Closing Stock Trades

WETT
Nil



Chart(s) of the day





All Stock charts courtesy of www.IncredibleCharts.com

** WETT Trades are closely aligned with the methodology described in 'The Weekend Trend Trader' by Nick Radge.  Buy his book if you wish to discover how I am generating these signals (note: I do not receive any benefit from promoting Nick Radge)

No comments:

Post a Comment