Wednesday 27 August 2014

Forex & Stocks : 27th August 2014

New Stock Trades


Hitcher and Random status = On (as at 18th Aug )

Hitcher
Nil

Random
Buy SYD - Stop 4.17

Flipper
Nil


 

Closing Stock Trades

Hitcher
Nil

Random
Nil

Flipper
OGC - Closed at 2.82 - Profit 0.22 R - (Disclosure - since this entered the Flipper I have bought some in my SMSF which I won't be selling today - different system - different stops)





Forex

EURAUD - Cancel this order - it's going too far now in my opinion

AUDUSD - Stop just inside break even now - Was looking promising with nearly 4.0 R in the bag but now we have to keep waiting.  At least the risk has gone





Chart of the day



All Stock charts courtesy of www.IncredibleCharts.com

 

Disclaimer
I am not a financial adviser.  These are paper trades.  I am not suggesting you follow these signals.  If you take any action based on my blog you do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment