Wednesday 4 June 2014

Stock Trades : 4th June 2014

New Trades



Hitcher and Random status = On (as at May 26th)

Hitcher

Nil

Random


Nil


Flipper

Nil

Closing


Hitcher

Nil

Random


Nil


Flipper


Nil


Open Position of the day

Chart courtesy of www.incrediblecharts.com
Shortly after KAR entered the Flipper it went into a trading halt that lasted practically a full month while they had a period of re-financing.  I hate this kind of thing.  I trade stocks because they are liquid and I don't like to be locked into an uncertain position.  Fortunately this particular instance seems to have resolved itself to the upside with a positive announcement and a break to the upside on huge volume.  Certainly there have been sellers either locking in profit or "Un-friend-ing" the stock but from my perspective I see a break over the 30 week MA and a stop now approximating the entry price.  So it's "wait and see" on this KAR
Disclaimer
I am not a financial adviser.  These are paper trades.  I am not suggesting you follow these signals.  If you take any action based on my blog you do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment