Sunday 27 April 2014

Stock Trades : 28th April 2014

In an effort to stop the Flipper buying so many dogs I have amended the universe from the ASX 101 to 300 to anything in the All Ords with a minimum turnover of $500,000 a day and a minimum price of 25 cents.  I then amended the maximum price (currently $10) until I achieved a universe of 200 shares


New trades

Hitcher
At R Limit

Random
At R Limit

Flipper
HZN  - Trading was suspended last Friday due to corporate action - cancel orders
Buy CHC  - Stop 3.35 (disclosure - I own stock in CHC)
Buy KAR  - Stop 2.32






Closing

Hitcher
Nil

Random
Nil

Flipper
DML - close at market open




Disclaimer
I am not a financial adviser.  These are paper trades.  I am not suggesting you follow these signals.  If you take any action based on my blog you do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment